Job opportunities at our company
Do cool things that matter.
At Let’s Talk, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
Let’s Talk believes in providing the best of lessons to its student community. With over 6 million subscribers, share your skills and knowledge with the community. Be a part of Let’s Talk’s Youtube channel network and earn attractive perks.
The trust subscribers have shown in us when they choose us to learn English is very important to us. We won’t ever take it for granted. That is why we are looking for great English teachers ( like you) to deliver awesome lessons filled with enthusiasm. If you feel you can make a difference with your expertise, fill in the form below and our team would connect with you soon to get you on board.
English Language & Soft Skills Trainer :
Involves teaching adults and children whose first or main language is not English. This can be done in the classrooms or at companies and the students may be learning English for either business or leisure reasons.
Trainers use a range of course books and materials, plus a variety of audio-visual aids. A strong emphasis is placed on dialogue and role-playing, but more formal exercises, language games are also used.
The content of lessons varies depending on the reason why the students are learning English, e.g. whether it’s for business, Improving social status, or just for fun and so on. The aim of each lesson is to encourage the students to communicate with each other using the structures and vocabulary they’ve learnt and to improve the four basic language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Typical responsibilities that may be carried out include:
- Online Classroom management;
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers and exercises;
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
- Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources;
- Attending and contributing to training sessions;
- Participating in marketing events for the language school;
- Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
- Freelance teaching on a one-to-one basis;
- Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
Working hours vary considerably and may include late evening and weekend work. A considerable amount of time is also spent on planning lessons, which may not be included in your normal working hours.
Having a good command of English and the relevant qualifications, you will need to show evidence of the following:
- A friendly and confident manner;
- Good planning and organisation skills;
- The ability to work under pressure;
- Flexibility and an adaptable teaching style;
- Creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- Effective listening skills;
- Sensitivity, tolerance and patience.
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
As a graphic designer you will :
- design content for online platform
- create graphics for online lesson plans
- create course covers
- create posts and stories for social media
- need to have knowledge of using Power Point, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat.
- need to have a strong eye for visual composition.
We are looking for a talented Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches the e-learning environment.
Ultimately, as a Video Editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
As a graphic designer you will :
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the learners.
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Should have knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effects
- Should read and write English well.
Web Developer :
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Your Responsibilities Include –
- Creating landing pages.
- Structuring course layout pages
- Identifying bugs and troubleshooting.
- Updating database.
Digital Marketing Executive
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Important activities and skillsets include
- Relationship building;
- Researching the market and related products;
- Presenting the service favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Excellent communication skills;
- A positive, confident and determined approach;
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team;
- A good level of numeracy.
- Fluency in regional language can be helpful.